Helping People Build Muscle & Relieve Pain.
Single Limb Bridge
- Lay on Trigger Point Rocker
- Bend one knee and keep the other leg straight with the thigh in line with the opposite thigh of the knee that is bent
- Push primarily through the heel
- Engage abdominal muscles and gluteal muscles
- Lift bottom up from the ground, make sure the hips stay aligned.
- Hold for 3 seconds
- Slowly lower bottom down to the ground
- Repeat 8-12 repetitions for 3-4 sets
- To increase the intensity: Increase hold time, Increase set/reps, Hold a weight over the hips