Helping People Build Muscle & Relieve Pain.
Piriformis Stretch - Figure 4
- Lay on Trigger Point Rocker
- Bend both knees and keep the feet planted on the ground
- Take one leg and bring it over the opposite knee
- Make sure to keep your hands in contact with the ground to maintain your balance
- Once in position, you will allow your top folded leg to relax and allow the knee to open up to feel a stretch develop in your piriformis
- Hold for 30 second intervals for 2-3 repetitions and focus on taking deep breaths in and out while performing