Helping People Build Muscle & Relieve Pain.
Single Limb Bridge
Difficulty What is this good for: Strengthening the gluteals and core; Reducing the prevalence of lower back pain.
- Lay on Trigger Point Rocker
- Bend one knee and keep the other leg straight with the thigh in line with the opposite thigh of the knee that is bent
- Push primarily through the heel
- Engage abdominal muscles and gluteal muscles
- Lift bottom up from the ground, make sure the hips stay aligned.
- Hold for 3 seconds
- Slowly lower bottom down to the ground
- Repeat 8-12 repetitions for 3-4 sets
- To increase the intensity: Increase hold time, Increase set/reps, Hold a weight over the hips
Trigger Point Rocker®Regular price $89.00Regular priceUnit price per
$103.00Sale price $89.00Sale
Up-Mid Back Posture CorrectorRegular price $25.00Regular priceUnit price per
Sling Bag for Trigger Point RockerRegular price $20.00Regular priceUnit price per
$35.00Sale price $20.00Sale
Health & Fitness Bundle + Free BagRegular price $93.00Regular priceUnit price per
$115.00Sale price $93.00Sale
Dynamic Loop BandsRegular price $28.00Regular priceUnit price per
Elastic Tube Resistance Band SetRegular price $39.00Regular priceUnit price per