Helping People Build Muscle & Relieve Pain.
Piriformis Stretch - Knee to Opposite Shoulder
- Lay on Trigger Point Rocker
- Bend both knees and keep the feet planted on the ground
- Take one leg and bring it over the opposite knee
- Make sure to keep your hands in contact with the ground to maintain your balance during the transition
- Once in position, reach across to grab a hold of the knee with your opposite hand and provide a small amount of force to pull the knee towards the opposite shoulder
- Hold for 30 second intervals for 2-3 repetitions and focus on taking deep breaths in and out while performing