Helping People Build Muscle & Relieve Pain.
Bridge with Alternating Knee Extensions
Difficulty What is this good for: Strengthening the gluteals and core; Reducing the prevalence of lower back pain.
- Lay on Trigger Point Rocker
- Bend both knees and keep the feet planted on the ground
- Push primarily through the heels
- Engage abdominal muscles and gluteal muscles
- Lift bottom up from the ground, and straighten 1 leg at a time while hips are elevated; Make sure the hips stay aligned.
- Hold each side for 3 seconds
- Slowly lower bottom down to the ground
- Repeat 8-12 repetitions each side for 3-4 sets
- To increase the intensity: Increase hold time, Increase set/reps, Hold a weight over the hips
Trigger Point Rocker®Regular price $108.00Regular priceUnit price per
$125.00Sale price $108.00Sale
Up-Mid Back Posture CorrectorRegular price $30.00Regular priceUnit price per
Sling Bag for Trigger Point RockerRegular price $24.00Regular priceUnit price per
$42.00Sale price $24.00Sale
Health & Fitness Bundle + Free BagRegular price $113.00Regular priceUnit price per
$140.00Sale price $113.00Sale
Dynamic Loop BandsRegular price $34.00Regular priceUnit price per
Elastic Tube Resistance Band SetRegular price $47.00Regular priceUnit price per