Helping People Build Muscle & Relieve Pain.
- Lay on Trigger Point Rocker
- Bend both knees and keep the feet planted on the ground
- Push primarily through the heels
- Engage abdominal muscles and glute muscles
- Lift bottom up from the ground, and march while hips are elevated; Make sure the hips stay aligned.
- Hold each side for 3 seconds
- Slowly lower bottom down to the ground
- Repeat 8-12 repetitions each side for 3-4 sets
- To increase the intensity: Increase hold time, Increase set/reps, Hold a weight over the hips