Helping People Build Muscle & Relieve Pain.
Oscillating Shoulder Circles
Difficulty What is this good for: Stabilizing the shoulder; Reducing the prevalence of shoulder pain.
- Lay on Trigger Point Rocker
- Bend both knees and keep the feet planted on the ground
- Bring both arms towards the ceiling
- Make small oscillating circles with your arms in both clockwise and counter-clockwise motions.
- Repeat 15 repetitions in each direction for 2-3 sets
- To increase the intensity: Increase hold time, Increase set/reps, Use an additional weight in hands
Trigger Point Rocker®Regular price $108.00Regular priceUnit price per
$125.00Sale price $108.00Sale
Up-Mid Back Posture CorrectorRegular price $30.00Regular priceUnit price per
Sling Bag for Trigger Point RockerRegular price $24.00Regular priceUnit price per
$42.00Sale price $24.00Sale
Health & Fitness Bundle + Free BagRegular price $113.00Regular priceUnit price per
$140.00Sale price $113.00Sale
Dynamic Loop BandsRegular price $34.00Regular priceUnit price per
Elastic Tube Resistance Band SetRegular price $47.00Regular priceUnit price per