Helping People Build Muscle & Relieve Pain.
Chin Tucks "Sub Occipital Release"
Difficulty What is this good for: Strengthening the deep cervical flexors, Improving posture, Reducing the prevalence of neck pain and headaches.
- Lay on Trigger Point Rocker
- Bend both knees and keep the feet planted on the ground
- Tuck in your chin towards your sternum to create a double chin
- Slowly increase the pressure to the base of the head
- Reach one arm overhead as the other arm comes down towards your side
- Repeat 8-12 repetitions for 2-3 sets
Trigger Point Rocker®Regular price $108.00Regular priceUnit price per
$125.00Sale price $108.00Sale
Up-Mid Back Posture CorrectorRegular price $30.00Regular priceUnit price per
Sling Bag for Trigger Point RockerRegular price $24.00Regular priceUnit price per
$42.00Sale price $24.00Sale
Health & Fitness Bundle + Free BagRegular price $113.00Regular priceUnit price per
$140.00Sale price $113.00Sale
Dynamic Loop BandsRegular price $34.00Regular priceUnit price per
Elastic Tube Resistance Band SetRegular price $47.00Regular priceUnit price per