Helping People Build Muscle & Relieve Pain.
Backward Shoulder Circles
Difficulty What is this good for: Improving shoulder mobility; Reducing the prevalence of mid back pain; Improving posture.
- Lay on Trigger Point Rocker
- Bend both knees and keep the feet planted on the ground
- Interlace your fingers and turn your palms up towards the ceiling
- Shrug your shoulders up and roll them back behind you
- Perform this circular movement slowly to get the most relief from your mid and upper back area.
- Repeat 10 repetitions for 2-3 sets
Trigger Point Rocker®Regular price $108.00Regular priceUnit price per
$125.00Sale price $108.00Sale
Up-Mid Back Posture CorrectorRegular price $30.00Regular priceUnit price per
Sling Bag for Trigger Point RockerRegular price $24.00Regular priceUnit price per
$42.00Sale price $24.00Sale
Health & Fitness Bundle + Free BagRegular price $113.00Regular priceUnit price per
$140.00Sale price $113.00Sale
Dynamic Loop BandsRegular price $34.00Regular priceUnit price per
Elastic Tube Resistance Band SetRegular price $47.00Regular priceUnit price per